Sunday, December 9, 2007

130 - A Big Fucking Failure

WARNING! IMMATURE HATEFILLED CRAP AHEAD :---D

Well, today I had this great idea. An idea to visit one of the biggest piece of shit failure sites (called mmowned) once again for curiosity. I thought of doing something perverse.. what if I search for my movies there.

And oh look, this is what I found:


Now to clear something out: I have never ever been in contact with this piece of shit fucking emo alliance cocksucker (should the failure in question have something to say on this or a screenshot to prove otherwise, go ahead).

This dickhead failed more than epic fail. He is a lesser being than a dead rotten hybrid of a murloc and an emo.

An apology? Nah, just shove it up your ass with some mmowned +rep.

I have not and I will NEVER collaborate with any mmowned subhuman scum. At least knowingly :P

(Pinkhair does not belong to this group, he came to his senses :P)


Phew, that was fun.. ranting off. Merry christmas.

6 Comments:

At December 9, 2007 at 9:03 PM , Anonymous Calaelen said...

Thanks for the laugh. Nice rant *giggle*

 
At December 10, 2007 at 4:08 AM , Blogger Khandy said...

Oh my, such language, but no one likes liars.

 
At December 10, 2007 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Olibith said...

I'm shocked.
The cock is a noble animal that is able to sing with both feet in his own shit, and this is our national animal here in France.
Jesus, how can you call such a pig fucker a cock sucker ?
I'm shocked and I don't know if I'll ever be able to have sex with animals anymore. Maybe just small ones.

 
At December 10, 2007 at 8:52 PM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

Sorry Olibith, I should have thought of the political correctness. Just take out your batteries for a while and your memory will be swiped clean! You will be eternally free from this horrid text.

As for the language, this was the mild, safe-for-kids version!

For example, I did not say "@$£€5*$$" or "&@@444%%!!" at all.

All the cocks in the world, please accept my apologies (unless you are a mmowned scumbag).

 
At December 11, 2007 at 2:38 AM , Blogger Pinkhair 3d said...

Given how relatively small the machinima community is, you'd think this guy would know to choose someone who wasn't so well known...

 
At December 21, 2007 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Vilaeryn said...

Wow I can't believe I missed this blog entry. I was mesmerized by all the xmas videos that I must have missed it.

Anywhoo...omg the nerve!
I would call this guy a dumb shit, but it would insult all the dumb shits in the world, who consequently utilize their one collective brain cell waaaay better then this idiot.

Well karma is a bitch. He will get his, hopefully in the many many ways suggested on the blog or otherwise =P

*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home