Thursday, December 27, 2007

150 - Plotline Movie Announcement



Yes people, a plotline movie!

This project is currently without a name. It is also in absolute beginning stages. At this moment I have a draft of the opening scene written. The "big picture" of the movie is somewhat clear in my head, but lots of fine tuning needs to be made in order to get the story and scenes flowing. The "2008" in the poster is made with an optimistic release schedule in mind.

Currently only one character has a name and you can see her above. Nikita will make some little cameos in a few selected machinimas before this thing gets released.

The style of the movie will be an action thriller with elements of scifi and horror. In other words, the lore will be kicked in the teeth and then shot in the stomach. I have always wanted to make a cool & asskicking scifi/action movie featuring a really nasty bad guy (though a girl this time).

Some of you might think about the words "release date". I can't even give you an estimate, but I will start searching for voice actors when the script is finished. And that will take quite some time, since in addition to the writing I need to figure out how to do this or how to do that technically. After the voice actors have been auditioned and selected, I will start filming then.

My goal for this machinima is to create a stylish, futuristic action thriller where technology and magic walk hand in hand. I have no plans for making a series out of this, but I will leave a possibility for a sequel open at the end of the movie.

I am using a program called CeltX to write the script. I really recommend it to all of my fellow machinimakers, newbies and beginners. It makes writing the story and designing characters easier compared to writing with M$ Word for example.

10 Comments:

At December 27, 2007 at 6:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds interresting. Any plans concerning the runtime of the movie?

 
At December 27, 2007 at 6:44 PM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

VanDelUk: Only it that the movie will be as long as it needs to be (not too long, not too short). Though my hard drive space may cause some limitations.

 
At December 28, 2007 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Linn Søvig said...

OooOooOo - how exciting! Can't wait to see it. "A stylish, futuristic action thriller where technology and magic walk hand in hand" - gorr - that's got my interest triggerd!

 
At December 29, 2007 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Olibith said...

Let me suggest you take a look at
"Plot"
definition #4
of the urban dictionary
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=plot

Say no more Baron, say no more !

 
At December 29, 2007 at 6:05 PM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

Damn you Olibith, that was supposed to be a secret! ;D I was going to make everyone believe that I'm making some sort of scifi/action/thriller but when people would´ve started the movie they would have had hardcore gnomesecks instead..


Oh well, I guess I gotta go for the thriller thing then :P

 
At December 30, 2007 at 9:34 PM , Blogger Snobaste said...

"The stuff you fast forward through to get to the sex scenes in a pr0n film."

That, my friends, is the true definition of 'plot' :D

Anyway, can't fucking wait Soos, this movie is gonna pwn :D

 
At December 31, 2007 at 2:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds promising. Give me shout if you need voice actor and Im all yours. Can contact me trough email with cromfel at hotmail dot com

 
At January 7, 2008 at 11:33 PM , Blogger Natrina said...

Pigs fly!

 
At April 21, 2008 at 4:33 AM , Blogger Kammicat said...

Is it done? Is it done?
Can't fuckin' wait!!!

 
At May 23, 2008 at 1:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

M8 i just saw your movies and i can say you got really good skills! i would like to play one of your next movies but not like a voice actor since i am from greece and both my speaking and writting isnt excellent. but anyway if you want some actors for your movies (prefer to play a horde char FOR THE HORDE!!!) contact me via my e-mail nick18gr@hotmail.com (if you got msn add me) plz dont sent anyone spam messeges to me. thnx m8 and keep up the really good work you doing along with oblith (ive seen your movies too m8 you got very good skills too :P) anyway i hope to hear from you as soon as possible i will check your blog once a day for any answer thnx for your time. Sunnydevil (Boulderfist EU) FOR THE HORDE! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home