Friday, August 3, 2007

051 - Atari Contest Prizes #1 + Small UEv0 update :)

The delivery company brought me today the first set of contest prizes from The Ataris machinima contest. I was o'rly-really surprised that they sent me a vinyl version of the album too! Which is nice!

I have no idea when, but the Nvidia gfx card + Zboard keyboard are still on their way.




And it happened again. I guess this is a tradition.. :D

I replaced the main song of UEv0 - this current one is a lot better than the previous one. More compact and more energetic.

Chaosvex sent me the final versions of his contribution to UEv0 and oh my how excellent they look in motion. I have coloured one of them and the first pic below is the result.



3 Comments:

At August 4, 2007 at 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

 
At August 4, 2007 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Snobaste said...

:o... but the song that you had in the demo you sent me was awesome! And when Olibith was running from neffa...

But, if there was something so awesome that you had to replace the old one, it has to be good :D

 
At August 5, 2007 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Olibith said...

Don't tell me UE0 will be an Ataris music video !
Anyway, I'm glad to see that at least one member of the group is able to draw letters when signing. That must be the one who write songs. :p
Gratz for the vinyl records, we all know they fly better than CD !
XD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home