Thursday, July 19, 2007

042 - Work In Progress


That, my dear readers, is a white phoenix.

Nothing special there, just a blp (the texture/surface files of every creature etc in WoW) edit. It is not perfect yet, I think it is a bit too white. I made a black phoenix too, but it does not look that great because the light beams need some changing as well (I'm a noooooob concerning going that far).

This phoenix will most likely make it's first public appearance in UEv0.

As for the future, I think I am going to stick with editing the textures and etc stuff with Photoshop. Making The Barrens Biohazard made me lose most of my interest in the bigger model changes. But if someone resurrects NoggIT for v2.x.x I might reconsider that again :)

4 Comments:

At July 19, 2007 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Snobaste said...

If you would like the particles made white (or some other color) too, I could help with that :D

 
At July 19, 2007 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Olibith said...

All this magic makes me wonder.. Would it be possible, and not too nerdy, to change the mapping of clothes or characters skins for wowmodelviewer ?

 
At July 19, 2007 at 8:56 PM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

Olibith: In theory, yes. I just havent yet tested it. I will try and see what happens, then post screenshots.

 
At July 19, 2007 at 11:20 PM , Blogger Olibith said...

That would be so BIG !
I would be able to draw a scar on Locke's eye ! ^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home