Tuesday, July 10, 2007

037 - High King Maulgar Down!

The killshot and my not-so-clear UI.


Not that high anymore, bitch?


The Beastro & few guest stars downed High King Maulgar just some minuteshours ago. The best thing was that this was our first time trying him :) We got Gruul to some 50% so I guess he'll go down soon. That is if we get enough people to spank him.

Ezizzle asked on the comments that will I be continuing CotD: Op Scholo (that is again one of my movies which I really dislike now). Well, I might be. If I am going to continue it, it means that I will remake part one. With voiceovers and everything. But this is not a promise, since I will absolutely not start writing the script and plot further when I have the correct feel for it.

I do have the whole story arc in my mind - how it starts and how it ends. It's just the middle parts that need some tweaking. I can't give out any dates for CotD yet or in a while but I can guarantee that this blog will be the place to read about it when the time is right :)

2 Comments:

At July 10, 2007 at 3:12 PM , Blogger Olibith said...

I had a great 40 people raid but BC destroyed us. Now I don't have time to play the way I liked to. Congratulation anyway !

 
At July 11, 2007 at 1:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for letting me (and everyone else) know! i will be patient in the meantime :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home