Sunday, February 17, 2008

165 - Baron Soosdon wants YOU!

..to change the World (of Warcraft)!


Into something beautiful, insane, strange, horrifying or -your idea here-.

The thing is that the voices inside my head said to me (after hearing a couple of songs) that you must make a model change movie, once again. Believe it or not, I am going to try to give the model changes something that resembles a plot.

The overall feeling I'm aiming for is something as seen in Sunday Break (check the stream at the bottom of the post).

If I ever get this movie done, it won't be as random as UE - the scenes will follow each other in a way or another.

But as said - for this I need model changes from you people. I have two posts up for recruiting - one at wow.dev and one at my own forums. If you have some new or older stuff to donate - show me what you got. Videos and screenies are welcome!

I already have gotten one model change for the movie. This is a very very sexy and infernal looking Stranglethorn Vale - done by Bullshitmaster.

STV Arena goes straight to hell?


You will be of course credited in the movie considering your work. For a fact that I can say that the movie will feature belves, murlocs and gnomes.








5 Comments:

At February 17, 2008 at 10:00 PM , Blogger - Aske said...

murlocs? i think you mearn "DEAD murlocs". Anyways.. i wish that i could help you, but since i dont really know how to do model changes (even tho someday i might take time for it)i guess the only thing to say are GJ finding some awesome model changes.
PS. That model change with STV as hell might be a good place to bring all murlocs in tha world (of warcraft).

 
At February 17, 2008 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Norswap said...

Well, tell me how to do it and i'm up :p
Seriously, I've been searching for instructions recently (not for long) but if you knew a place where I could get informations about map changes, I'll be delighted.

 
At February 18, 2008 at 1:44 AM , Blogger Snobaste said...

Suddenly the Snoman feels unloved :(

 
At February 18, 2008 at 2:18 AM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

Sno, this is a counterpsychological attempt to get you out from your break and start changing! (Did it work? :P)

For 100% I am going to feature at least one of your older works (the current version of the 'plot' requires it).

 
At February 18, 2008 at 7:28 PM , Blogger bsm said...

yay :D
I'm already looking forward to the movie :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home