Tuesday, July 8, 2008

219 - Destination Hamburg!

I'm leaving tomorrow for Hamburg!

The BitFilm festival is held there and I'm So Sick is a nominee!

I do not know much German, except for this one little sentence I heard in a movie which I saw when I was a kid: "Ich Komme, Ich Komme!".

I have absolutely no idea what it means, must have something to do with communism I believe!

There should be an internetz in the hotel, so I'll get you some pics and stuff if possible.




Oh, and one more thing - I'm making a new machinima! Less surprisingly, it will be a music video.

A serious one - which translates to: no murlocs, close-up shots of boobs or beheadings.

Instead of having a plot - it has a theme: global warming. Nono, I am not a hippie! Lies!

The song I am using is "Miracle (Above & Beyond club mix - radio edit)" by OceanLab. You can listen a preview of the song here.

One of the reasons for making a video to this particular song is it that it's finally a trance song whose lyrics are NOT about human relationships (I've gotten bored with vocal trance partially because of that).

Then there is of course the voice of Justine Suissa!


These screenshots are from the early stage of the video. Not yet colourized! This is the first video by me which will feature the use of Malu05's very promising Machinima Tool.

HOT SECKS NEWS!


The Machinima entries for WWI have just been published! My submission to the advertisement contest, entitled "BS-1337 Nuclear Rocket" got to the second place in the compo.

You can view all the entries here (click the "contest winners" tab).

6 Comments:

At July 9, 2008 at 7:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait!!

 
At July 9, 2008 at 7:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

forgot to say congrats on making second place!! keep doing what you do, Baron! :D

 
At July 9, 2008 at 2:31 PM , Blogger bsm said...

internetz?!
You may laugh, but there are really satiric communitys which avoid anglicisms and use "internetz" <3 xD

 
At July 9, 2008 at 3:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg :) "ich komme, ich komme" has nothing to do with communism!

in english: I`m coming

 
At July 9, 2008 at 7:57 PM , Blogger you said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At July 9, 2008 at 8:04 PM , Blogger you said...

Guess he already knew what it means. :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home