Friday, October 23, 2009

Don't look so smug...

...I know what you're thinking!

Mixing WoW and Unreal Tournament totally was not merely a setback. Did you honestly think that I'd do a machinima without mixing up games?

Oh no no no NO NO NO NO NO, that was merely an instrument, a well-timed rickroll to a much larger plan! And this time, you will know the rules and so do I!



Still no model viewer, but who needs motion when you have still images!

I took a couple of the official Aion wallpapers, shamelessly did some pen tool cutting in Photoshop and voila.

Then I took the Photoshoppages for a little After Effects trip, added some this'n'that there and here they are.

This is how the project looks in Vegas:

Those orange things are markers for segments in the song - for example vocals, beats, certain types of sounds etc stuff I want to sync stuff with.

2 Comments:

At October 28, 2009 at 5:37 AM , Anonymous yume said...

It's always neat to see how others work - I do the same thing with marking beats/segments of the song when editing.

 
At October 29, 2009 at 9:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you would get a lot more readers if you started blogging on www.dingblog.com, founded by Nihilum-Marilyn. It's a nice community of gamers and random bloggers. CHeck it out :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home