Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm gonna Aion!


So I did it, I bought Aion. It's installing now when I'm writing this. I've heard very mixed opinions about the game, so the best way to decide what's going on is to play it myself.

The Story (tm) so far with MMO's and me:
- Tabula Rasa - did not draw me in enough, sci-fi setting was a plus
- LOTR:O - I started the game five times. Was not enough different from WoW.
- WAR - I bought this completely based on the 'WoW Killer' hype. Same fate as with LOTRO - started it a couple of times, it was not the droid I was looking for
- WoW - I'm just not feeling WoW anymore. I do enjoy playing with The Beastros , but the game itself.. getting bored / losing interest is quite natural after 4.5'ish years. I'm also swimming against the mainstream by saying this, but I think WOTLK was the best expansion so far but not necessarily the best expansion of all time.. OF ALL TIME

With Aion, I will be trying every class available. Something that does pewpew will be my weapon of choice I believe :)

And last but not least - Aion machinima:

6 Comments:

At October 14, 2009 at 12:24 AM , Blogger Spooner said...

Hey Soos, if you can get on the NA servers hit me up on Meslamtaeda.

Obviously character name Spooner :)

 
At October 14, 2009 at 3:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You should give Fallen Earth a shot...it's actually a lot of fun.

 
At October 15, 2009 at 10:56 PM , Blogger Rachelle said...

I have a lifetime account in LOTRO because I love me some Lord of the Rings. I don't play the game that often, but I like knowing it's THERE. It makes me happy to know it's there.

I don't think I'd lable WLK as the "best expansion of all time." That seems premptory. I think Blizzard gets better with every expansion they release so I'm really interested in seeing what Cataclysm brings out, though I still greive for the old world in my heart.

 
At October 16, 2009 at 4:54 PM , Anonymous Omnonomom said...

Sooo how do you like it? :)

 
At November 17, 2009 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Dlyan said...

Glad to see you on Aion. Hoping to see awesome machinima from you.

 
At April 15, 2010 at 11:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rohan Gold is popular among players. Who has more Rohan Crone, who will be the superior in the game. So why not use Rohan Crones, use Rohan online Crone as most players do, buy Rohan online Gold is easy to do. Rohan Gold is popular among players. Who has more Rohan Crone, who will be the superior in the game. So why not use Rohan Crones, use Rohan online Crone as most players do, buy Rohan online Gold is easy to do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home