Saturday, September 29, 2007

082 - Like, stuff, you know.

I'm So Sick (T-Virus remix)
performed by
Flyleaf vs The Legion Of Doom


There you go - the song title and the artist for the untitled music video. It is very likely (97.69%) that the final video will be called "I'm So Sick" as well.

The release date is more closer than farther, just a few more seconds to edit. But those final seconds just happen to be quite hard to machinimate (out of cool ideas at this moment for the missing scenes).

Once again - let some new screenies talk for themselves:

Those are meteors in the background! Particle Illusion just kicks ass. No more making stupid looking rain effects with Photoshop.


In-game shot, filmed in My Burning Valentine :)


As much as I hate the IRL-winter, I do love snowy zones in games.


The fake Depth of Field effect in action - all done in Sony Vegas.


It was so great when I realized how to load other emitter libraries in PI3 - Snoman's Darnzhara has even more leaves falling (through video editing only).



Last but not least - a few words about Unlimited Escapism vol. 0: Shock Your Senses. The movie itself is now 95% complete: I need to record & edit one scene plus replace some of the older ones (need better explosions!). As one of my ideas was to have hand-drawn stuff in the movie, it has also caused some delays. The other artists are busy people, but good things come slowly and surely :)

A second trailer of UEv0 will be released when I'm 99.97 sure about the release date of the movie.



If you haven't done so already - congratulate Olibith! 'Cause he won some prizes and all :)

But wait -there's more!

Khandy made a cool sequel / homage to Never Stay Tuned! Watch Never Stay Tuned 2.5 at the other end of this link.



p.s.

A late night early morning update: I am sleeping, but don't tell anyone that I'm here writing this. I just wanted to let you know that release candidate #1 of "I'm So Sick" started rendering just now.

And there is a killed murloc in the video!

4 Comments:

At September 30, 2007 at 12:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

a question: how do you get the L70ETC models?

 
At September 30, 2007 at 1:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Particle Illusion?

Lucky bastard.... ;D

Awesome shots as always.

 
At September 30, 2007 at 2:10 AM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

Anonymous: By using WoW model viewer + emulator. The band can be viewed on model viewer normally, but to get the right animations for them requires a small trick. You need to make sure that WoW model viewer loads the patch-2.mpq file from the \World Of Warcraft\Data\-folder. Detailed insructions on how to do this can be found from WoW model viewers official forums (at www.wodmodelviewer.org).

 
At September 30, 2007 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Olibith said...

OMG I can't wait !!!
From what I already saw, this music video is gonna be an instant legend. Believe me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home