Sunday, September 23, 2007

080 - Nub-Blog Special #2: Nethervale


I had no intentions to make or release a new movie this weekend, but seems that fate decided otherwise :)

A guy who goes by the name Lev sent me a private message via the Myndflame forums. It was about his model change called Nethervale which he really wanted me to use something to. And here we go - one of the most craziest and psychedelic model changes I have ever seen.

Once more a big thanks to Lev for sending me this! :)

Nethervale is a mixture of Netherstorm and Stranglethorn Vale.

But wait, there's more! Some people say that these movies do not have a story, so let me make one up:

"After a long day of music video shooting, that girl from the yet untitled music video walked around Booty Bay.

In one shopping corner of the city,
she saw
a gnome with a purple turban.
She asked the gnome: 'What are you selling?'.
The gnome did not reply, but instead pointed to a piece of paper which said: 'One mushroom 50 msk, Two mushroom 75 msk.'

The girl thought it about a bit, and bought three mushrooms. She ate the mushrooms and got the most best trip of her life.

The End."

Yea, phear my imba storytelling!

Ok, onto the video:


Stage6 Stream
Downloadable HD720p @ Filefront



Last but not least, Nethervale in action @ the untitled music video:
(everything you see is shot in-game)

4 Comments:

At September 23, 2007 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Snobaste said...

The snoman says "YES" to this model change, and to this very trippin' video :D

 
At September 23, 2007 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Olibith said...

Well, I knew that there always was a plot in your movie but we were too busy hallucinating to notice !

Kids, do not eat red mushroom unless you're on a straight road and you don't have a bigger Kart than yours, like Bowser or Wario, in front of you. If you found 3 red mushrooms, you can use them simultaneoulely in a row to get even more speed. Green mushrooms are not supposed to be eaten but throwed on other Kart to make them spin and waste time. If you find a golden mushroom, send it to me for studys please.

 
At September 24, 2007 at 1:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg purple....and lightning! My Favorite! <3

-shiro-chan

 
At September 24, 2007 at 7:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess even a noob like me can make something worth while now and then eh?

I'm glad to see that others like it.

And I can't thank you enough Soosdon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home