Wednesday, September 12, 2007

071 - Floating

The end is getting closer and closer, so it's once again time for one more preview pic (from the end credits). This has one has a pretty nice effect which tries to make things look that they are partially under water. It is also quite a simple trick - just layer smacking and masking.

I am gonna write a little tutorial about this when I get UEv0:SYS out of the way.




After escaping the UEscapism, my next work will be Snoman Remixed 3.

But the problem is that I don't know if it will be called Snoman Remixed 3. Because of the fact that I might use metal/rock as a soundtrack (I found a very very very addictive and energetic song) and it will be more music-videolike.

Plus there are a couple of top secret projects going on. No need to tell anything about them until there is something to tell ;)


update:

A new and improved version! Now there is a reflection on the water (it should be more noticeable in motion). I also changed the colourization a bit.

1 Comments:

At September 12, 2007 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Snobaste said...

:D:D:D

Now something like that preview pic would sooooo work in WD3... I have a whole Bioshock sequence planned :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home