Friday, September 7, 2007

069 - This Is A Topic

Post #69! I thought I'd put something pervy and booby here but nah, I'll leave all that for you to see when UEv0:SYS is released.

Instead here comes another preview piccie. The actual scene took quite a while to make, it had many many layers and some of that 3d rotation stuff. The scene lasts about 5 seconds and it took about 30 minutes to render.

A small challenge: count the game engines used on the picture :)


This picture will be one of the last preview pictures I am releasing. The movie is now very near being complete, but the completion is not yet near. Like Olibith says.. slowly towards the end!

1 Comments:

At September 7, 2007 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Olibith said...

This Olibith seems to be a wise guy but I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE !!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home