Monday, September 3, 2007

067 - Cleaver Than I Thought

"Cleaver Than I Thought" (lol :D) is the name of Olibith's section in UEv0: SYS. Once again I give you a preview - though it is a bit incomplete this time.

This picture right here will be shown at the end credits:


The movie it self is pretty well in the schedule, the estimated release date is two or three weeks away. But I will postpone the movie if I have to, but currently there is no need for it :)

update: Here is the final version, cropped and colourized.



U BUY CAT KK LOL? :D

2 Comments:

At September 3, 2007 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Snobaste said...

ONE TICKET 50 MSK TWO TICKETS 75 MSK... TICKETS NOT FOR SALE :D

Can't wait for UEv0 ^_^

 
At September 4, 2007 at 1:49 AM , Blogger Olibith said...

Woahhhh I'm shaking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home