Tuesday, August 28, 2007

064 - >insert good and catchy topic title here<

Lots of stuff already happened till now even though it's early in the morning (11am):

1) Snoman's Wandering Dreamsape 2: Epheme.. Empheme.. Epehme.. JUST DOWNLOAD THE MOVIE MKAY? Right this way, click here please :)

Needless to say that the movie is perfect, right? :)

2) The Fedex delivery girl (yes, it was a girl!) delivered me a Geforce 8800 GTX card today. For free! Or sort of, in order to get it I had to make a certain video for a machinima contest. Pics below (the quality sucks, mobile phone cameras FTL):



This thing is going to suck the entire Finnish power network dry as soon as I turn my computer on with it. Well, that is one way to get to the news :)




Random bonus loot! Some nice little screwdriver thingies to poke yourself in the eye, two light-blinking Nvidia lights, Lego Keychains and a bigger keychain thingie with a light. Plus two mouse mats!


edit: grGLrgLRG! Where are my manners?!

/target self
/slap

THANKS to everyone who voted for me :D


3) Vegas crashed overnight.

This time at 51% - at least I'm making progress (last time it was around 31%) :D

Anyways, since the new card arrived I have more excuses to re-install Windows.

An idea of switching to Vista entered my mind for 0.00001 seconds. After that I had to listen to some Linkin Park and cut myself with an used plastic fork in a dark corner for punishment.

3 Comments:

At August 28, 2007 at 12:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great !!!
GG Baron !
Today a graphic card, tomorrow a house in Beverly Hills !

 
At August 28, 2007 at 3:49 PM , Blogger 2ndKrueger said...

i hate you :( GIEF!! .......................... gratz :)

 
At August 28, 2007 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Snobaste said...

Thanks for linking to my video! Always an honor :D Holy SHIT an 8800 GTS!!!!!! You lucky bastard ;)... and :( another Vegas crash?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home