Tuesday, October 9, 2007

090 - Warcraftmovies.com Machinima contest




Well, that kicks ass. And I am going to participate :) Possibly with two movies, but one is at certain (a music video).

I have had the idea for the music video since this summer.

I've been holding it in my head for a while, waiting for a machinima contest appear. Making of it is gonna kick ass, since the author of the song allowed me to use it. One could say that this is once again a dream come true :)

This contest takes now top priority in all my machinimas. Even if it means delaying UEv0 even more, but no worries - I intend to make something unique, special and beautiful as my entry.

And here comes something perverse: the music video will most likely have an happy ending. Can't believe I said that out loud :D

4 Comments:

At October 9, 2007 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Olibith said...

Pfff, something unique, special and beautifyl...
Are you even able to do something that is not ? :)

 
At October 10, 2007 at 12:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You took the words right out of my mouth, Oli.

No, no, I don't mean that... I wish you a lot of luck in the contest... that I was thinking of entering, but now I'm not so sure...

But hey, we're all in this for fun, right? ^-^'

 
At October 10, 2007 at 2:24 AM , Blogger Regis said...

What the two earlier said :)

Good luck (even as you probably won't need it) and I can't wait to see the result, I'm So Sick kicked ass.

 
At October 10, 2007 at 3:35 AM , Blogger Snobaste said...

What the three others said! You really do work too hard... one movie after another after another :o

Can't wait to see the music video, and am still waiting patiently for UEv0 :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home