Sunday, October 21, 2007

100 - A Delay.

The reason:


She will be animated. She will be 3d.
And if you look closely, there is something weird in the picture.. but such small issues do not matter!

The gnome is rendered by Pinkhair - it is so damn great to have him onboard in UEv0:SYS! /me is utterly and superbly honored!

I saw his renders of WoW charachters some months ago and they made me go liek "GEIF PLIX".


I know that some of you might hate waiting, so I give you a BIG spoiler. The ending of UEv0:SYS - right this way please ;)

7 Comments:

At October 21, 2007 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Vilaeryn said...

HAHAHAHA no really I LOL'd.
Very clever, very clever indeed !

Although Capt. Morgan was piloting the pirate ship vilaeryn when I watched so, to be fair... I'll watch it again tomorrow =P

 
At October 21, 2007 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Regis said...

Oh didn't expect that :)

 
At October 21, 2007 at 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Somehow that ending didn't quite surprise me. ^^

BTW, sweet new models, I wonder how Pinkhair did it. Looks a little like it was done in 3Dstudios Max.

 
At October 21, 2007 at 6:10 PM , Blogger Snobaste said...

LOL Kill those little fuckers :D

And, those models look nice, but TEXTURE OFFSETS ARGLEARGLEARGLEARGLE! She has pink AND brown hair! ;D

 
At October 21, 2007 at 6:26 PM , Blogger Pinkhair 3d said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At October 21, 2007 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Pinkhair 3d said...

Whoops. Anyway, the pink is reflections on her hair bands. There's no pink in the texture at all except her lips.

 
At October 21, 2007 at 7:20 PM , Blogger Snobaste said...

Ah, now it makes a little sense :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home