Sunday, October 21, 2007

101 - Intro #1


Stage6
YouTube -the quality is VERY horrible-

As I'm waiting for Pinkhair to finish the gnome render, I did a little intro for Nublock Movies. The most shocking revelation is that I made the music for it too - with a nub program called "MTV Music Maker" for XBOX (yes, XBOX).

In the end of it you can again me copypasting Video Copilot tutorials in AE :D

Someone please plug me into the matrix and load all the AE knowledge into my head, kthxbai?

Update!

New versions. The old ones are still viewable (at least for now) - just for comparison. This version has more sound on the beginning and the title slate is slower. The Stage6 version is now in HD.



1 Comments:

At October 22, 2007 at 9:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was really really nice! Good job :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home