Thursday, February 21, 2008

166.6 - Once again: preview!

How high can you fly when you are high, even if you are flying really high?

Oh my, things have changed again! The two pics a few posts below are not going to happen. The whole concept of this Plur & Daisy vid changed for Never Stay Tuned 3 as I found a LOT better great 0ldsk00l song for it.

I am also going to kill two murlocs with one stone: in addition to a NST3 section, I will make this clip a full-length music video. I remember some people asking for that around NST2's release.

The full-length version of the vid will be released after NST3.

3 Comments:

At February 22, 2008 at 2:08 PM , Blogger - Aske said...

omg the first picture are.. pure pwnage! Cant wait to see this done,
once again you make a masterpice. :)
You have my full respect for what you make, and i whould like to thank you for making me go so much fouther with
Machinima.

 
At February 22, 2008 at 10:57 PM , Blogger Olibith said...

Great Great Great !!!
Marvelous, fabulous and everything that goes with it !
:D

PS : And I saw more than those pictures !!

 
At February 27, 2008 at 11:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muhar, USS Boomkin :D

Da Muppet will be pleased!

enchant/gem Nöfnöf!
Tarabulus

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home