Friday, March 7, 2008

171 - "The MC Movie" preview

Some posts ago, I asked for a bunch of model changes for a movie. So far, I have gotten some really cool ones!

"MORE MORE MORE MORE!" as a certain cross-dressing sick weirdo would say.

More information about the actual movie after some screenshots:





The model changes above are Emerald Duskwood by Asgard (which made my computer beg & cry) and Belf Durotar by WinnerDB.

As for the movie, it will have something like a plot. My goal is to make the movie so that every viewer can interpret the movie in his or her own way. There will be no voice acting, just the images and (trance) music.

This machinima will not be an Unlimited Escapism movie, the randomness is currently at a very very low stage.

I have no estimation when this beast will be out - I'll take my time. That music video (see posts below) will come out before this one.

3 Comments:

At March 8, 2008 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Winnerdb said...

"and (trance) music."
wah! take EBM! :<

 
At March 8, 2008 at 1:55 PM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

Dunno about EBM for this particular flick, it's all so trancey in my head. I'll consider some for the darker parts of the movie :)

 
At March 12, 2008 at 9:19 PM , Blogger Xayo said...

Buhuuuu u discarded my change right ??
BUHUIUUUUU QQ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home