Thursday, April 17, 2008

188 - The GnoVibrator Returns!

** NSFW WARNING **
This video contains fucking and boobsies.
And a GnoVibrator.



GnoVibrator Commercial from Lex Pro on Vimeo.

Approved by me, Lex made a gnovibrator commercial!

HEED THE CALL MY MINIONS! MAKE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE GNOVIBRATOR COMMERCIALS! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF WARRIOR GNOMES!

So I give you.. the one and only OFFICIAL BS-APPROVED WoW model viewer for GnoVibrator!

click click

Download and start shaking!


p.s.

I am not responsible for lost girlfriends or marriages caused by gnomish vibrating. IRL or non-IRL.

4 Comments:

At April 17, 2008 at 4:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I smell a contest! And let the record show I was the first to jump on this bandwagon of vibrating gnomes and naked night elves! ^^

 
At April 17, 2008 at 5:43 AM , Blogger Vilaeryn said...

oh gawd...*breaks out the industrial sized pack of batteries*

ok ...whose next? =P

Nice job btw ^_^

 
At April 17, 2008 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Kortis : said...

I love the GnoVibrator ! Thank you for the character file.

 
At April 17, 2008 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Olibith said...

I'm totally shocked and swear I'll never come back on this blog !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home