Saturday, April 19, 2008

190 - ShipWreked

And now.. something from someone else.

A little, beautiful chill-out piece made by RobGee.


shipwreked-x264.mp4


You want to download this one. Seriously! High-quality streams (in addition to the DL's) available at WCM.

As for the video, I really gotta say that it was one of the most inspiring ones I've seen lately.

I'll definitely try to make something similar one day. For that the only thing that I need is a high quality 320k release of song X.

4 Comments:

At April 21, 2008 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Hege Charlotte said...

Nice vid, Shipwrecked is such an excellent tune!
Anyway, what's song X? ;)
Can't wait for your next release!

 
At April 21, 2008 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Kammicat said...

If you mean the song in this vid, that was: Mike Foyle - shipwrecked (John O'callaghan Vs Mike Foyle Club Mix).

If not, ignore this post ;)

 
At April 21, 2008 at 4:21 PM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

Yea, that's the song!

On the credits it's the breakdown from Scooter - Ratty's Inferno

 
At April 22, 2008 at 3:45 AM , Blogger RobGee said...

Wow thnx for posting my vid in your blog baron. I didnt think it would be so inspiring to people.

I am honored that my work has inspired some1 as good as you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home