Wednesday, July 23, 2008

225 - Beta Time!


Yay. I'm in the beta.

Except that there is login drama. Seems that the entire EU testers are having the issue. Though I'm not bothered by it - I gots a machinima to finish today.

As for my characters - Nöfnöf, Soosisti and Astley (yes, you read right - more drama about the name shall follow soon) have been copied to the EU test realm, Coldarra.

My gnome DK will be called Soosdon (when the char creation starts to work, that is).

And now... NAMING POLICY DRAMA!

While I was in Hamburg, some bitter wanker had reported the name Gnorgasm to THE COMPANY. When I logged in, I was forced to rename her!

Without any hesitation, I went to a corner and started to cut myself, crying to the music of Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance and Bullet For My Valentine playing simultaneously. The original plan was to name my gnoam DK as Astley.

Revenge is sweet:

SPECIAL OFFER! Get ganked, get rickrolled! 2 for the price of 1!

Also, I got some BLING BLING for reprezentin':


You wouldn't get this from any other gnome (moar proof here):


5 Comments:

At July 23, 2008 at 10:08 PM , Blogger bsm said...

blizzard just got rickrolled! xD

 
At July 24, 2008 at 12:02 AM , Blogger Vilaeryn said...

They deserve it !

Renaming your gnome, blasphame !

I swear, WoW can be fun, but the serious idiots and conservatives it attracts, that think the game should revolve around them, is making it harder and harder for me to want to log in.

Hope you get in to test the Beta soon !

 
At July 24, 2008 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Olibith said...

Gnorgasm was a very shocking name but Astley in french means "to fuck a pig in the ass with a handful of gravel".
Anyway, have fun with the beta !

 
At July 24, 2008 at 5:46 PM , Blogger Vilaeryn said...

ahhh Oli,

You know just what to say to make a girl love you. =P

rofl! I shall now tell the guy in my office that bugs me that he is an "Astley". When he asks what it means, I will tell him it is part of a secret French language that he is not privileged enough to know. =P Oh, I will enjoy the hours he will waste looking it up on Google. ^_^

ahahaha!

 
At July 26, 2008 at 2:24 AM , Blogger Rachelle said...

I am SO jealous of your little Tyrel. He's adorable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home