Friday, November 7, 2008

255 - No Point: Stretching Time TRAILER






I most sincerely hope that No Point: Stretching Time will be released before 2009. The editing on the main movie is 99% complete, but there is a intro (3-4 min long) to be filmed and edited plus the ending credits.

Once again my estimation of the length of this flick mmrgrllWrrLGRgrRLGwrRLG's itself. The final movie should be about 30 minutes long.

That will take time as most of it is crossgame machinimaking. I've been making this movie since march '08 and I have no reason to start rushing now :)

5 Comments:

At November 7, 2008 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Posh said...

Whats there to say, more than amazing. I have been a fan of your work for years now. Your visual style beats all, its just what I like.
Would wish wow looked like in your movies.. hehe.

Looking very good, im really looking forward to see the finished movie. But as you say yourself no rush. I will be here waiting no matter how long time it takes... hehe...

Keep up the good work.

 
At November 7, 2008 at 1:02 PM , Blogger bsm said...

great :>
I like the choice of music btw :)

 
At November 9, 2008 at 2:03 AM , Blogger Sploz said...

Great trailer.
I wanna see the final movie...

Sploz, french MovieMaker

 
At November 11, 2008 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Basti said...

liked it very much <3

good choice of music ;)

best regards

Asgard

 
At November 17, 2008 at 1:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

may i ask what music that is?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home