Saturday, November 22, 2008

260 - Christmas comes early..

So, christmas came early.

Last week, my doorbell rang and woke me from my slumber. The UPS delivery man had a package from me. After signing the receipt thingie, I looked at who had sent it.. Blizzard EU!

And inside.. a WotLK: CE! A bit too late, but dang..!

I really, really o'rly-really was surprised and appreciate this - if you guys responsible are reading this, megasuperlicious thanks to you!


WotLK itself is a pretty darn nice expansion, I feel that it is the expansion that TBC should have been. My current main (Whitelabel, retardin) just dinged 74 earlier today and I've liked the ride a lot so far.

You get to rip off dwarf brains! Seriously, YOU GET TO RIP OFF DWARF BRAINS! Amaaazing!

Lots of new cool villains too.. Tirion Fordring being the foulest of them, taking away the meaning from Death Knights. Mr Fordring, you are on my hitlist when it comes to machinimas - muahaha.

But there are some really bad, sickening and foul quests too: you need to help murlocs. Worse, you get to speak to them. How can those things speak?!

Blasphemous trickery I say!

Gladly I now know where the murlocs are so that they can be PURIFIED.

The randomity stops now - see you at the next post!

8 Comments:

At November 22, 2008 at 2:10 PM , Blogger bsm said...

waaah.. so you got the CE two times? :D

 
At November 23, 2008 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Blaxus said...

You lucky bastard :)
Maybe you can do a little machinima contest and give this one as a price (lol just a suggestion...)

Or you could give it to some friends you know that don't have WOTLK yet :)

 
At November 24, 2008 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Olibith said...

I had the same good surprise Baron and I have an idea who you should thank for this collector edition. ;)
I'll have to wait until I can try this expansion and this gift makes it even harder grglgrglglgrggglg !

 
At November 25, 2008 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Cedstick said...

You deserve it. I've been watching '... Die Alone 2' repeatedly, and that's just one of your more casual pieces. It's damned catchy, I gotta say -- I think it's those sped-up edits timed to the voice echos on the first song :P

You make amazing vids and fuel my motivation to keep on truckin' at Vegas and eventually After Effects (though After Effects is more because of Shadow Word: Dance 3)

 
At November 25, 2008 at 7:46 PM , Blogger Cedstick said...

By the by, I'm Cedstick on WeGame in case you actually visit that place often.

 
At December 30, 2009 at 8:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you're creating problems yourself by trying to solve this issue instead of looking at why their is a problem in the first place.

rH3uYcBX

 
At January 25, 2010 at 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

In searching for sites related to web hosting and specifically comparison hosting linux plan web, your site came up.

rH3uYcBX

 
At March 5, 2010 at 10:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home