With an experience bar and equipment like that, it blows my mind (in a positive way) to hear news like this:
- Players will now be awarded experience for completing objectives and actions that yield honor in Battlegrounds (honorable kills not included).
- Players who do not wish to gain experience through PvP can visit Behsten in Stormwind or Slahtz in Orgrimmar - both located near the Battlemasters in either city - and turn off all experience accumulation for the cost of 10 gold.
- Disabling experience gains will prevent a player from gaining experience through any means available in the game.
- Players with experience gains turned off who compete in Battlegrounds will face off only against other players with experience gains turned off.
- Behsten and Slahtz can reinstate experience gains for players, for a 10 gold fee of course. Any experience that would've been accumulated if experience gains were not turned off cannot be recovered.
Oldschool raiding without a vanilla account?
Hell, I wanted this feature so much that I even made a post to EU forums about it. Maybe they read it, who knows!
I shall sacrifice 1,000,000,9001 murlocs to honor this!
My hopes of obtaining a [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Rickroller] became 0.0000000000001% more closer to reality!
You know the weapon and so do I..