Thursday, November 5, 2009

A bunch of stuff!

This will be a post about many things! The first thing in my list is..

A new home!
I've been searching for a Vanilla raiding guild for a while. I had some requirements though: no silly limitations on talents, glyphs and spells. And to my luck, I found this bunch of vanillaists called Devolution on Al'Akir EU.


I transferred a lv60 priest of mine there. Skanna is the name, discipline is the game. My first time of all time.. OF ALL TIME playing a healbot in a raid environment! Can't say yet how much I like it or hate it. Pewpewing with Penance is sexeh though.

Upon joining I was immediately called to join on a journey to Molten Core! We cleared the place with 10 - 15 people. The range of gear varied a lot, but the bosses fell like baby murlocs to a pool of hot corrosive acid.


The only bosses that gave a bit of challenge were Baron G and Ragnaros. But the old tactics were quite unnecessary since everything died so fast! Hell, I did not get teleported to Shazzrah at all!

We also showed Hakkar whose bitch he is.

If you are interested in joining Devolution, you can check out their recruitment post.

The only limitations to vanilla raiding they have are not allowing DK's nor Outland items (in raids). The downside is that Al'Akir is a very full server (it was locked a couple of days ago) so getting in might take some tries.

But the most important thing is that Devolution has a respectable amount of female c0wsies! /moo

And no, no, no, no, NO NO NO NO - I'm not leaving The Beastro. This'll be something for fun as I still suffer from a burnout towards WOTLK raiding.

Aion: The Tower of Eternal Grinding


The omens and internet truths are coming true.

The grindfest hit me. I got my Elyos sorcerer to level 18 and I hit a wall. The only way to advance are either by group quests or by, umm... yeah. That's it?


I'm not completely losing hope on Aion since the upcoming patch 1.5.1 promises some ease on the leveling process. I hate grinding as much as I hate murlocs and Linkin Park!

Vanilla WoW was not a perfect game, but I dont recall a single time when I had to forcefully grind world mobs just to get a level.



Well anyways, I'm going to finish the Aion machinima. Almost half of it is done and it's been real fun to do. I just gotta find some interest to play the game more, to level up and get to new areas for filming stuff.

Music
No need to be afraid, zero rickrolls here!





Ok, I gotta make a machinima cover of this one (First there was the DUBSTEP SQUID.. next there will be the DUBSTEP MURLOC?!):





6 Comments:

At November 7, 2009 at 2:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice tryout with the squid...anyway, can we expect an teaser from your upcoming aion movie soon? :)

 
At November 7, 2009 at 8:06 PM , Anonymous Oskj said...

Aion failed me, I got to level 29, and I did not enjoy it at all, I thought "Hey, just need to grind this level for 4 hours and I probably get new quests and new exiting abilities" I did not, and XP needed to level increased with around 1 Million XP per level, I followed the "pros" advice:
"Go back to shiteasy wow then nub."

 
At November 7, 2009 at 8:07 PM , Anonymous Oskj said...

However I am looking forward for your Aion movie and I really like the song you picked.

 
At November 8, 2009 at 1:06 AM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

Oskj: Lv29.. I dare not even thing how hellish getting there was. Or then it wasn't.

I'm back to WoW, leveling a protard warrior for lv60 twinking purposes.

Though I still need to overcome my burnout towards lv80 raiding.

 
At November 13, 2009 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_8MMDBXh4k

Too bad about Aion...I'm considering giving AoC another try...

 
At January 20, 2010 at 2:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

vegna ekki:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home