Friday, November 27, 2009

Thunderaan summoning, Saturday Dec 5th 2009!


I've just completed gathering all the materials for Thunderfury.

The summoning of Thunderaan will happen on saturday 5th December @ Twilight's Hammer-EU, 19:00 realm time (GMT +1).

It's up to you if you want to roll a quick DK (doing the starter quests shouldn't take more than an hour) or level something else.

For anyone outside EU realms, things will get a lot trickier. You could get a trial account, but then I you cannot be summoned, invited to a raid/party or even whisper anyone.

The other way is to buy an EU classic account, but I think it'll be a lot cheaper for you if you'll just watch the video about the event :)


I will post just a bit more info about this once I get my invitation video done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home