Thursday, June 21, 2007

023 - The second coming of the biohazard

Pictures first:







So here it is, the second coming of The Barrens Biohazard (TBB). Originally created by me around march this year. I just happened to fuck up the files somehow back then and lost the interest to modify the file more. But for my luck, Snoman had more interest than I did so TBB is now better than before :)

Lot of things have changed from the early version. The whole place has now a eerie greenish glow, there's a nice mushroom house on Xroads and so on. Some of the original structures and plants of Barrens were left intact, just to show that the infection is not fully spread.

These pictures just don't do any justice to the thing in motion.. you will see it on either the upcoming movie by Snoman or at UEv0 (whenever it comes out).

I may make a SilentHillish movie of it's own to TBB during my vacation - that is if I have time. Most likely I will have, but if someone makes an offer about going to a terrace and drinking cold cider.. no refusing!

3 Comments:

At June 21, 2007 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Snobaste said...

As a matter of fact, today I'm finally at the part in my vid where I'm putting this one in :D

Such and awesome idea for a model change I might add!

 
At June 22, 2007 at 2:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautyful !

 
At June 23, 2007 at 12:51 AM , Blogger Snobaste said...

Oh, and, for the sequence, I replicated your WoW char Soosisti to be the one actually walking/flying through the change (WoW armory FTW) ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home