Tuesday, June 12, 2007

017 - Boobs And Titties! (o )( o)

The work on UEv0 goes well. I've made some rather imba scenes which I am very proud of. As UEv3 was more of a feeling video (it shows on the WCM rating, just as I expected), UEv0 will be action.


Release of UEv0 might be delayed, even for a month. I will so not be releasing it until I'm 100% happy with it. The delay just comes from the simple fact that I have gotten a job for July. That means moving to my old home town for the time being. My laptop is not a HAL9000 so no imba machinimaking that time.

I will try to make some little machinimas then, but a break from the bigger things might not be a bad thing at all.

Million cheers for Snoman (or Snobaste, whichever is your official nickname :P)! He fixed The Barrens Biohazard mapchange (I screwed it up by being a n00b) and also improving it. I'll be posting pictures of it and one other mapchange of his which will play an important part in UEv0.

I just realized...

..that I forgot to put the boobs and titties to this post :(

3 Comments:

At June 12, 2007 at 6:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey first i just wanna say that your movies are pure art, and should be shown to everyone in the world! hehe.. but anyways. I red that you will make a vol 0 (4). so i was thinking if you needed any trance / electronica tracks? well i got something for every taste, just to let you know.. so if you for some reason should be interestet, then contact me at dextox@hotmail.com

 
At June 12, 2007 at 6:48 PM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

Crex, thanks for the thought but I do too have an enormous trance / EDM collection (got real vinyls and mp3s from 199x to present day).

But any tips will be welcome, the soundtrack for UEv0 has already been decided and that I'm not going to change.

-BS

 
At June 12, 2007 at 7:16 PM , Blogger Snobaste said...

Awwwww.... NOT A DELAY!!!!!!!!!!! :P That kinda reminds me... I need to get a summer job too :/

Snoman is just basically my underground name (kinda stemmed from the fact that I am the only Snobaste across all servers and I was paranoid that I'd get banned.) But now that I don't play Live-side WoW any more, I go by both... but Snoman sounds more pro :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home