Wednesday, October 24, 2007

103 - French Vibrations


Tres bien kickelström lederhosen arrivederci bukkake tentacle schoolgirl! UEv0 trailer is getting some love at the French WoW site. With my imbalanced translation skills I found out that the French (women) want to crown me as the emperor of the universe.

Sorry ladies - you're a bit too late! That title was given to me at birth. But you are welcome to my harem! And besides, I need even more good ideas for the domination and enslaving of the universe.

And don't worry Pinkhair - I'll send some of the ladies to your way as well!


67% done now, 9h 6min to go.



update!


Pinkhair managed to get a translation of the french text and here goes:

"Benefiting from an always-startling photography, one also notes the presence of a frenchman in the casting, Olibith. True to his reputation, he is here chased by charming damsels. Certainly, the Baron merits his noble titles and continues to opt for his unexpected but continually impressive mixtures: the "Little Nikita" overwhelms the whole of Gnomeregan."




That is a pretty impressive reference (Nikita as in the movie 'La Femme Nikita', a movie about a female assassin..) and they did hit the spot at the wow.fr ;).

So indeed, the gnome will be called Nikita! But more about her origins when I write a wall of text called "The Making Of UEv0:SYS".


84% - 4h 35min left

..though I'm gonna get some sleep now. Let's hope that everythings OK when I wake up :)

6 Comments:

At October 24, 2007 at 1:36 AM , Blogger Snobaste said...

Dude! Damn Blizz loves you longtime :D

But my MCs deserve at least one lady, desho desho?

 
At October 24, 2007 at 1:40 AM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

ONE LADY 50 MSK
TWO LADY 75 MSK

LADY GOOD QUALITY!

I'll give you a third one as extra!

 
At October 24, 2007 at 2:09 AM , Blogger Olibith said...

Check the teeth Sno !

 
At October 24, 2007 at 5:12 AM , Blogger Pinkhair 3d said...

Hehehehe, congrats!

 
At October 25, 2007 at 3:00 AM , Blogger Vilaeryn said...

Roffle @ Bukkake!! umm yeah, I'm not supposed to know that word...wait, wut?^^

The Baron is too beaucoup, or so I heard. Hmmm maybe if you have a bhirrrwhirrzzz setting....

Oli !! Wiminz are not chevaux!!! Never look a gift horse in the mouth Sno. =P


BTW all your teasing has made me want you ..er I mean UEv0 more..hurry up man you are killing me here !!!!

 
At October 25, 2007 at 5:06 AM , Blogger Calina said...

awesome :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home