Tuesday, October 30, 2007

108 - Happy Halloween

Guess what.

I feel now a lot better than when I felt after finalizing UEv0:SYS. I just finalized editing my WCM Halloween Contest movie, "The Fifth Horseman". I did it in extra quick time - thus it is unfortunately not as technically polished as my other movies (ie. no Antialiasing on). I certainly do not expect to win or anything at the contest, but this thing was nice to make.


Something horrifying, haunting, disturbing and violent is coming your way..



Since the contest is on - I won't tell anything yet. As soon as it is over and the movies are public, expect a making of. Till then.. nice dreams!

update! Oh hell.. there were some really bad errors (missing colourization in some scenes) in the render, so I need to do it again. Gladly it is this early, so it will make in time.

But no worries, I uploaded a little 10 second sample clip for you all to see - enjoy!

5 Comments:

At October 30, 2007 at 1:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damnit, I got rickrolled :o

 
At October 30, 2007 at 3:28 PM , Blogger Snobaste said...

Baron, Baron... why have you forsaken me?

I got fucking rickrolled ><

 
At October 31, 2007 at 4:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh! I can't believe I got rickrolled again!

 
At October 31, 2007 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Vilaeryn said...

My eyes I can't see...my ears are...bleeding..Rickrolled....argh!



Stumbles away to steal some Halloween Candy...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

 
At November 1, 2007 at 2:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

rickrolled!!!! zomg xD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home