Saturday, August 23, 2008

237 -And then there is fire

You know the gnomes and so do I..., or more pics from No Point!

It budged ahead just a few new scenes, but going slowly and surely for the win. When the editing is complete, I will release a trailer for the movie.

The trailer can do damage while the whole thing renders!

Current estimation for the length of No Point is about 17 minutes (not counting end credits), I think it'll take 30-48 hours or more to render - totally mgrRlRwrGrGlrglicious !




Also, there is a new machinima coming out soon which is machinimated by me. It is NOT a "Baron Soosdon machinima". The project was something I did for my employer, machinima.com.

I was provided some source material on which I machinimated the actual movie on.

When I first got the material, I had some really serious doubts on how it would work as a machinima but in the end.. I surprised myself! More about that when it's out (release date is not up to me).

Nope, no hints nor preview pics - you'll see it when it is out :)

4 Comments:

At August 23, 2008 at 1:58 PM , Blogger aliens said...

nice still

By
Search Engine Optimization

 
At August 23, 2008 at 6:51 PM , Blogger bsm said...

imbaness

 
At August 24, 2008 at 10:53 PM , Blogger Lex said...

Pure win!

 
At August 24, 2008 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Lex said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home