Sunday, August 31, 2008

240 - Have you seen us?


I heard a rumor from Olibith that there is a reference to me in WOTLK. I have not been able to confirm this, but he had heard that there is a npc referring to me in Valgarde.

The closest thing I found was a human male (ewww) named Baron von Ssaldsfsfjhskjfhfkjhfsdkj (don't remember the last name). He seems to be a quest giver but the quest is greyed out to me so no more leads on that.

But if he gives a quest which is told in rickrollform or involves murloc killing - that's our guy!

But for a fact I can confirm that there is references to Oxhorn and Olibith for sure in Lich King. Thus, those two are immortal now!

Olibith's troll in Dalaran with a new item on the menu

Mortuus from various Oxhorn machinimas, as a questgiver outside Warsong Hold

In case you spot a murderous gnome female, an orc warlock in t5 planning murloc genocide (plus rickrolls) or a screamo belf who likes to kick males there where it hurts the most - lemme know!

1 Comments:

At August 31, 2008 at 8:29 PM , Blogger bsm said...

I thought, that grrwrlwrlrgwrl quest is your reference? :0

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home