Monday, September 1, 2008

241 - Destination Naxxramas



WeGame
Vimeo (you can download it there)
YouTube
Filefront
WCM



Yea. It's been an while since my last PvE movie. I wanted to make one from TBC.. and ironically it's from a pre-TBC instance ;D

Here you have it, lv70 pewpew in Naxx before it moves to Northrend.

I've always wanted to go to Naxx. I finally got my chance when the people at Twilight's Hammer started to arrange runs there! They are doing AQ40 as well, gotta go see it someday.

Picture by Harikari :)

2 Comments:

At September 1, 2008 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Pinkhair 3d said...

I can't imagine Thaddeus being much fun with only 20 people, much less 10...

 
At September 11, 2008 at 9:12 PM , Blogger zahorijs said...

Fantastic video, thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home