Wednesday, December 17, 2008

263 - Contests, contests..

Yea, XMas contests!


WeGame has one. I'm joining.

Warcraftmovies.com has one. I'm joining if I have time to finish, film and polish a second movie.

Machinima.com has one. I'm not joining for obvious reasons. Gotta love the prizes.. A frostmourne replica and a bear statue by Kilh.

The one I'm filming for WeGame is relatively fast to do, as I'm filming it 98% ingame. The lack of WotLK model viewer is disturbing!

It will be a music video with no or a very few dead murlocs.

One preview pic:

What would a post be without me babbling about No Point: Stretching Time?

Well, a famous sound designer with an affection to Tom Cruise and movies with black horse riders and yellow outlines is sound designing it.

Your subwoofer will be no stranger to boom.. I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home