Monday, June 29, 2009

Unfinished Machinima: Million Miles From Home






This was originally made for Olibith's Never Stay Tuned 3. The project files of MMFH have been sitting on my HD since spring 2008.

I lost the interest to finish this machinima - the main reason being that it's nowhere close of my standards of today (the Vegas editing is very obvious).

I may re-do the whole thing with a new song in the future. The only thing I'm keeping from this original video are the "gnome on a rocket"-renders by Pinkhair.

As for the possible future re-make.. well, the greatest German director ever - Uwe Boll - has not made a video for the greatest German band, Scooter. As I'm calling myself "The Uwe Boll of WoW machinima" I think I need to fix this horrible error, sort of.

The world needs more adventures of the extacy-addicted pinkhaired gnome and the crossdressing cow!

6 Comments:

At June 30, 2009 at 3:45 AM , Blogger Calina said...

This Song is sooo fitting to female Gnomes :D

luv it :)

 
At July 1, 2009 at 4:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

BS, I want to see these amazing Adobe Premiere things you be saying you do! You replied to my Youtube comment saying I have seen anything yet. Show me Baron! I <3 your work!

 
At July 1, 2009 at 11:50 AM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

Chris, check out some of the older posts. There are screens of that video.

 
At July 2, 2009 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Volgar0815 said...

Yes, SHOW US MAGIC!!!11bloodelf :)

 
At July 3, 2009 at 7:38 PM , Blogger ahato360 said...

i love the ending

 
At August 13, 2009 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Volgar0815 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home