Friday, November 27, 2009

Invitation: Thunderfury Summoning (now with video!)



And now.. details as I promised!

- The event will be held at Twilight's Hammer (EU), summoning itself will start around 19:00 realm time (GMT +1), Horde Side
- Get yourself to Cenarion Hold aroud 18:00 server time
- Whisper me (I'm logged in with Metaverse) for a raid invite
- If you are someone I know from IRC, this blog or anywhere else in the interwebs - please do use a recognizeable name
- I heard there might be a chance of rickrolls
- WARNING! There are NO gnomes on horde. I repeat: there are no gnomes on Horde!
- After I got my new, shiny legendary poking thing of legendariness - the party continues at Booty Bay. Where we go from there.. we'll just have to wait and see!
- YOUR IDEA HERE! Any good and not-so-good idea is welcome, spit it out!
- Olibith and Whowho.. if you find the time, please do join - I won't tell anyone that you accidentally rolled Horde :)

4 Comments:

At November 29, 2009 at 9:09 PM , Anonymous Oskj said...

I hope I can make it to the event, I think it would be very fun!

 
At December 3, 2009 at 8:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://pemewera.greatnow.com/nahipy.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

 
At December 4, 2009 at 12:50 AM , Blogger chojin8888 said...

Looking forward to this event ^^ The only sad thing is that I can't be a gnome...:( ^^

Greetz

Fumiko from Kil'Jaeden EU

 
At December 5, 2009 at 10:51 PM , Blogger chojin8888 said...

Darn it, didn't make it :( Hope it was a great event.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home