Monday, February 1, 2010

Just in time!

It's been a while since my last post, so I'll get to the point right away!

I finished my entry to the Alienware contest by Blizzard just in time in the last minute.

My entry is called..


It is an independent sequel to the previous World of Gnomecraft machinima I did in 2009.

The most important part of this video is the soundtrack by Caruu which kicks ass and is extremely catchy at the same time.


I had damn fun during the three-day creation process. Whether I win or lose, I'm proud of this machinima.

Hopefully the people at Blizzard will pay attention to a little message I put to the end of the movie :)

Well anyways, now it's back to continuing being unemployed and finishing stuff.. yea, I'm talkin bout that XT002 clip among other things!

And remember kids... PUNTING IS A SIN!

6 Comments:

At February 1, 2010 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Best luck to ya dude. Glad they finally opened up the contests to everyone, not just us smelly Americans. ;)

 
At February 1, 2010 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Mushanga said...

Good luck Baron! Here's to hoping we both win :)

 
At February 2, 2010 at 9:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Need to see°

btw,
6. All music featured in the movie must either be the entrant’s original musical composition and performance, or music from a Blizzard product.

will the soundtrack you mentioned be allright?

 
At February 2, 2010 at 9:58 PM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

I'm very sure that it is - I paid Caruu for the soundtrack, so I own the song and it is "mine", even though I did not compose it.

 
At February 4, 2010 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Rachelle said...

Mister Soosdon, I have been slowly dying in anticipation for your XT video. I do hope you finish it soon. ;)

 
At February 19, 2010 at 8:27 PM , Anonymous Keldan said...

Need !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home