Thursday, February 25, 2010

A new video by Gnomechewer

Gnomechewer is back with a new video.. and how great video it is! This machinima went directly amongst my all-time favourites!



I'm assuming that Mr Chewer still uses Vegas to create the videos. That makes this video even better, since Vegas is a very limited program when compared to After Effects (in terms of compositing and all that). "Gilnean Like Me" is the burning bright light in the sky which burns away all the blood elf rap and terribad parody filth!

The song is catchy and the video is stylish in it's Gnomechewerian style! The only downside is that I can't copycat Gnomechewer's style unless I eat his brain and consume his powers.

I give this machinima a top score of five burning murloc villages.

4 Comments:

At February 26, 2010 at 12:51 AM , Blogger Olibith said...

He really is pushing Vegas to the limits !! Amazing, it's been a long time since we had such a good music video. Love it too big time !

 
At February 28, 2010 at 2:05 AM , Blogger Gnomechewer said...

Ah yes, it is Vegas. Is Vegas really that limited? It's just the first thing that I taught myself and just stuck with it because Im so familiar with it... but I had always wished I knew After Effects. Oh well, I guess it's part of my niche now. Thanks for the compliments!

 
At March 1, 2010 at 2:15 PM , Anonymous Kloby said...

I love it, this video is really amazing, thx gnomechewer.

 
At March 1, 2010 at 2:28 PM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

Gnomechewer: Yea, Vegas IS very limited - I learned it once I switched to After Effects. I don't want to composite a single scene in Vegas anymore. You can do so much more with AE.

But the downside of AE is that it requires a quite good computer with lots of RAM and HD space (you gotta render out every scene). But it's like Photoshop for video.

It even supports .PSD's with layers and all that. As you use Photoshopped stuff a lot, I think you'd be quite familiar with the program.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home