Friday, June 22, 2007

024 - Hyvää Juhannusta!



My camera got drunk from all the alcohol in the picture, so it recorded things that were not actually there.
Or were they?

update 23/06:
made the pic a bit better, more colourization & shadow effect to the warlock
A biggerversion of the image is available via this link


Juhannus? WTF?

To quote Tarabulus, the undead paladin: "...just an other excuse for Finns to get drunk." For a more boring historical or whateverish explanation check this at wikipedia. Unfortunately I'm not gonna set any bonfires ablaze, but as those bottles get emptier and evening progresses, who knows >:)

(On a side note, at the time of writing I haven't yet drank anything:)

2 Comments:

At June 23, 2007 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Justin said...

whant such picture on my desktop :D

 
At June 25, 2007 at 12:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Möhöhö Soos :P

I R not a Paladin you f00 and I certainly didn't post that line with "an other"...

It's "another" nab! I'll send Gaisanar over for a wonderful week of singing!

take care
Tarabulus

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home