Wednesday, November 21, 2007

118 - 1st Place in Comedy!


Murloc nation! Be afraid, your end is getting nearer! Since I kind of got to the first place in comedy section of the Fabled Few contest @ WCM!




And now a short making of!


Originally I intended to enter a music video to the Fabled Few contest. It would have been done to the Liberation song by Charayana, but I discarded the idea because I liked that plot so much that I may make it a plot-movie someday.

After that I thought that I'd make a short action movie for Nikita. But naah.. I did not have a good script and hunting down good voiceovers would have taken too much time.

So then this sick and perverse idea struck me! Let's make unlimited limited and add escapism to the end! And to add more soap to the soup, the movie would be acted in Finnish (by me and myself) and in French (by Olibith in trollform).

Along the way when I made the movie, I was talking to Nyhm on irc. He said that he wanted to be in one of my movies so I rather quickly came up with some scenes for him.

Ironically, this movie was a bit easier to make than Unlimited Escapisms for example. Having a script and the plot written down speeds things up a lot.

But that's all folks for the making of - ask more more more more more answers in the comments!



9 Comments:

At November 22, 2007 at 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

gratz nab :)

Tara

 
At November 23, 2007 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Kortis : said...

Good job baron !
How do you make the TV in the video and the dance's scene ? Because It is a very long work for inlay the characters and make the light's effects....

 
At November 23, 2007 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Glass Cannon Productions said...

WOW.... That video is Sick! and By sick, I mean AWERSOME!

You have a serious talent there my friend. I hope you continue to utilize your skills and make many many more. I'm hooked!

 
At November 27, 2007 at 10:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great video ! And I'm trying to find the mp3 of Liberation, I just love Trance music and it's great to hear this in your video !

Olibith is awesome too ! Keep it on !

 
At November 28, 2007 at 12:40 AM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

Neirbo: You can download liberation from http://www.mikseri.net/charayana (the upper right side of the browser has a button to change the language to English)

 
At November 28, 2007 at 3:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it ! <3

 
At November 28, 2007 at 3:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo, je trouve que c'est ta meilleure video :)
Encore encore !

 
At November 28, 2007 at 4:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT.

I know more people will love this Baroonvideo :p
keep going, i love your works

 
At November 28, 2007 at 1:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB man :-)

You & Oli rock! Congratz ^^
14 000 viewed on GameTube so far!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home