Friday, April 25, 2008

194 - Rage & Rapture: Screenshots

Indeed.. this turned out to be something bigger than just an oneday project. A lot more challenging to make than I expected - but a rewarding project anyways.

I'll be rendering it during the weekend, depending on Kake Buk's progress too.

A few little things about Rage & Rapture:

  1. There's a guest artist featured on the video. I got a really really really nice looking picture shown to the end credits. It's an amazing piece of work, I insta wallpapered it and I wanna get it to my wall.
  2. This is also the first movie where I use Unreal Tournament 3 backgrounds.
  3. I fucking hate murlocs.
  4. There's something weird in the picture with the Spirit Resser.




3 Comments:

At April 25, 2008 at 6:12 AM , Blogger Vilaeryn said...

Wow awesome screens ..The cube !! oh the CUBE rocks!

 
At April 25, 2008 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Rachelle said...

I see you, companion cube. Yes I do.

 
At April 25, 2008 at 7:35 PM , Blogger - Aske said...

This really make me wish i had a private sever to do my movies on.:P
Cant wait to see it done, those screen shots looks great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home