Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stop press?

Thanks to Moomoney, I got my hand on this really interesting, FREE (yes, legally free) plugin for Vegas (it works with other video editing programs as well).

The plugin is called Cartoonr and you can get it here (registration is required). And here's a video of Cartoonr in action.

What Cartoonr does that it cartoonizes your footage. Quite the same trick which is easily doable on Photoshop.

I just installed it, played with it and here is one test - the first picture is before the filter and the second one after.



I'll test it more with No Point: Stretching Time and maybe consider giving the movie a very interesting look.. we shall see :)

6 Comments:

At January 18, 2009 at 1:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to bother you, have you received my last PM at WCM?

 
At January 18, 2009 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Kate Fosk said...

I like this plugin and have found it easy to use. Your example looks great!-Kate

 
At January 18, 2009 at 2:48 PM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

Quinnie: Yea I did, replied to it too.

 
At January 18, 2009 at 4:19 PM , Blogger .mindseas said...

Interesting stuff. Would be even more so if WoW graphics weren't cartoonish to begin with tbh =]

 
At January 18, 2009 at 4:36 PM , Blogger bsm said...

huh, thanks baron

 
At January 18, 2009 at 5:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's strange I didn't receive yours,may I have your E-mail?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home