Saturday, March 21, 2009

A.D.I.D.A.W.






Gnomes, dead murlocs, horde! That's the content in a very narrowed down version.

Once upon a time in the magical kingdom of YouTube, a mail entered my box. It had a link to a mp3 file and a request which went like: "please consider machinimaking this song!"

I listened to it, and my instant reply was "HELL YES I'LL MACHINIMATE THIS!"


The machinima would have been ready before the release of No Point, but then my laptop decided to die and I had to wait. All that for a few small scenes.

But here it is finally, hope you all enjoy the final product. Huge thanks to everyone who contributed their gnoems.

9 Comments:

At March 21, 2009 at 9:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's to die for!

 
At March 22, 2009 at 1:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice !

 
At March 22, 2009 at 1:37 AM , Blogger Scarele said...

Well, Tinkerspring got to be her little arcane grenade self...great video!

 
At March 22, 2009 at 3:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I liked it.

And now that song is stuck in my head.

 
At March 22, 2009 at 5:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun! I like the end credit style with the cogs and stuff, very slick. The music there too, didn't know you liked Jermain's (ParagonX9) stuff, cool, I like her too.

You not putting this up on WCM?

 
At March 22, 2009 at 5:56 PM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

Tamzin: It seems that it just came out at WCM.

I found ParagonX9's music through a quite new multiboxing video released @ WCM - she's very talented :)

 
At March 22, 2009 at 11:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah cool re WCM

 
At March 24, 2009 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

NICE! I really liked the Watchmen reference in there,

 
At March 27, 2009 at 7:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always been a big fan of your work but really doing a machinima to a song as terrible as that was a disappointment. Great editing as always but the song just wasn't to my taste :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home