Monday, February 2, 2009

Now, what have we here..

Here's a screenshot of the project where lots of gnomes are supposed to be eliminated..


..I couldn't resist starting editing. I'm about halfway of the song and only two gnomes have been killed (Olibith and El). So I got about 80-ish left :D

This translates to it, that if the gnomes do not meet their doom on this video - another machinima must be made.

I'm very grateful for all the gnomes I've gotten and I can guarantee that there is an use for them - I got quite many ideas and concepts in mind involving the G-race.

This video is made in the terms of the story, if the gnome killing has got to go, then it goes. But as they say, "what g(n)o(m)es around, comes around".

4 Comments:

At February 2, 2009 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Scarele said...

Sounds like fun!

 
At February 2, 2009 at 7:20 PM , Blogger bsm said...

*jedi mind trick* you will finish no point.

 
At February 2, 2009 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Peter Layman said...

I like the watchmen reference haha

 
At February 3, 2009 at 7:13 PM , Blogger .mindseas said...

Good stuff.

Couldn't help thinking about "70-and-a-few Gnomes: The mystery of the G-spot."

And yes, No:Point:Out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home