Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fatality!


So, my laptop died, just like that.

It translates to machinimaking in a way that starting new videos will have a little delay (which sucks when I have a huge amount of inspiration and ideas!).

Especially ones which need more than one character on screen (no way I'll modelviewer those scenes which can be done faster and stuff :P)

Gladly, both No Point and are both completed in such way that there is no need for shots with multiple characters on them.

My inner sherlock tells me that the reasons for the sudden death of that poor laptop are either one or all of the following:

- I have not killed enough murlocs
- I have not rickrolled enough people
- I have not bashed enough emos and their shitty poemwriting
- I still don't have the Thunderfury bindings on Metaverse
- You know the rules and so do I
- Making lists like this is kinda stupid, don't you think?
- I'm on a boat, bitch!
- XENU!

A big plus is that the Fujitsu-Siemens customer service was nice and agreed to extend my warranty (it had ended like one month ago). Respect!

9 Comments:

At February 11, 2009 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Olibith said...

Is there a machinima curse upon us ?
Gonna pray Rick tonight to have an answer.

 
At February 13, 2009 at 4:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry that your laptop died while mine is malfunctioning and can't shut down properly and acts up on Windows Media Center. At least my desktop still works and still Rickrolling people with a Rickroller mod in Unreal Tournament 3.

 
At February 16, 2009 at 12:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, been waching Mortal Combat too much éh? Fatality :P

Anyways, i hope you get your gear back up and running soon :D

MOAR MACHINIMA :D

 
At February 16, 2009 at 5:46 PM , Blogger Calina said...

While whining about your Laptop - go and watch pure pwn from ZimTower, he is getting near you Baron *tease*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc-Ckt8aGTM

 
At February 16, 2009 at 6:05 PM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

Calina: Zimtower's been past me for a loooong time, he's a 3D genius like Pinkhair & Percula.

I'm not reaching that level in a long time, if ever :)

The learning curve for those 3d thingies is enormous, like Olibith says "They are the hard drugs!".

 
At February 16, 2009 at 6:13 PM , Blogger Calina said...

Hah, well - but you're, together with Olibith, the best 'classic' machinima makers in the whole scene (except the guy of Blind) :)

 
At February 18, 2009 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Raulaun said...

Ive got an idea for you for end credits... 90 or so gnomes slow falling off of top of dalaran getting eaten by dragons on the way down, than a video of a gnome being slowly digested by a dragon.. I think it would be hilarious..

Anyways, get to work, i dont think Zimtower is as good as you regardless of what you say, where hes a 3d genius he lacks roleplay and story..

 
At February 18, 2009 at 2:04 PM , Blogger BaronSoosdon said...

Raulaun: I got the ending figured out.

It's actually quite the opposite ;)

"For every action you make, there is a consequence you take!", something among those lines.

 
At February 19, 2009 at 1:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, I was thinking about that idea just incase you hadnt finished to credits yet... Im guessing your working on voiceovers atm?

~Raulaun whom has forgot blogger password -.-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home