Tuesday, June 26, 2007

027 - Questions To Answers! (Or was it the other way round..?)

Lol, Lightwell! vol. 10+
Yes, it is coming. But I have no idea when, how or why. I only have a few retarded ideas for it, one being Vaelastraz the Corrupt traveling back in time to Stormwind to the year 1984. Expect pop-music from the eighties and Commodore 64 references. Also, there will be spinning! Because /console pitchlimit 999 still lives on private places!

But wait, there's even more! To maintain the plagiarizing tradition, the next "Lol, Lightwell" will feature a comments on comments section. Unless I get killed before that, since now The Love song by Gasanar (tm) can now be seen by the whole world (thanks Wowinsider!). And let's not forget Orimo's sex dance (I have to clone that on WoWmodelviewer in the future, Orimo dared to sell his sex dancing costume!).

The Ataris contest downloadable version
Will be out when the contest is over. Download will be available at warcraftmovies.com - in HD720p so quality freaks rejoice!



2 Comments:

At June 26, 2007 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Snobaste said...

Sweet... can't wait for it!

Oh, and if anyone is as clever as I am, they'd have the 720p version of the music video! ;)

http://bp1.blogger.com/_YjiPDZaCjX4/RoFAcUzxLEI/AAAAAAAAAPI/i7wI3vkutLU/s1600-h/Picture+1.png

 
At June 26, 2007 at 7:54 PM , Blogger AtomicSpaceKitty said...

hehe I found that 720p version of it yesterday, Snobaste. I was all proud of my tracking skillz. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home