Friday, April 24, 2009

XT-002, sing me a song!


XT-002, the boss with THE most epic voice in the game.

Ye. Seriously!

Now, if any musicians are reading this: please rip out his (hers?) lines from the WoW MPQ's (there are guides about this on all over the internets) and make me a song. Something catchy!

Any genre will do - electronic, rap, etc. The song should be quite short, around 1min - 2min30sec+.

I got a quite lot of stuff in the works at the moment so this one will have to go to the end of the line.

That is, if I get any submissions at all ;D

2 Comments:

At April 24, 2009 at 11:31 PM , Blogger Fanny said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At April 24, 2009 at 11:34 PM , Blogger Irdeen said...

Hey.
If you need a film music composer for your project I would be glad to help :)

Download this rar file and you'll get what type I'm composing.

http://myndflame.gameriot.com/downloads/view/Music-Score

Email me at calle_71@hotmail.com if you're interested.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home