Monday, March 1, 2010

Destruction, Rebirth, Dead Murloc

The YouTube account drama takes an unexpected twist and turn, as the account seems to have been restored for now.


But still, I haven't changed my mind. Something new must become out of all this!

I'm not sure what the future will bring, but I'm playing with the thought that World of Gnomecraft 2.0 will be the last movie I release on this particular YT account. I am not planning to get rid of the BaronSoosdon alias or anything.

"Nublock Movies" on the other hand is expendable.

The best thing about all this DRAMAH is the inspiration it gave me. It's been an eternity since I've gotten an idea for a voice-acted machinima with a plot.. Especially for one which has all three key ingredients: a beginning, middle part and THE END.

When I now think of all the machinima ideas I had in mind prior to this drama, all I can see the word "CANCELLED" written in red text above their imaginary screenshots. The XT002 movie is an exception. For it, I see only static with red pixels here and there.

Destruction brings rebirth.
Rebirth brings dead murlocs.
You know the rules and so do I.

11 Comments:

At March 1, 2010 at 11:03 PM , Blogger Mushanga said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At March 1, 2010 at 11:03 PM , Blogger Mushanga said...

Huzzah! Drinks are on me!

...hic!

 
At March 1, 2010 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Snobaste said...

Hell yes! I'll drink to that!

 
At March 1, 2010 at 11:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

movies with a plot ? wtf are u smoking ?

 
At March 1, 2010 at 11:57 PM , Blogger Norswap said...

Can i haz Kake Buk followup pleaz ?(it's only part wow, let's call it "transition time" !)

More seriously, I would be thrilled by this if I knew for sure there's some platforme better than wow for machinima, the fact is I don't.

 
At March 1, 2010 at 11:59 PM , Blogger Olibith said...

Da best weed mon !

 
At March 2, 2010 at 12:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Just got off the phone from Shepiwot. He is going to stop if you do.

 
At March 2, 2010 at 12:13 AM , Blogger Snobaste said...

Olibith said...

Da best weed mon !

QFT

 
At March 2, 2010 at 5:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger Lee said...

Just got off the phone from Shepiwot. He is going to stop if you do.
.....



dude thats not funny!!!

 
At March 3, 2010 at 2:43 AM , Blogger Zanakh said...

I'd like to see a Dragon age machinima, there is a toolset for DAO.

 
At March 4, 2010 at 6:58 AM , Blogger Rachelle said...

I'm glad you got your account back, but I'm still kinda sad thinking that you might not finish that XT video. :( Ah well, can't force creativity I suppose.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home